Last Updated on February 20, 2023 by lukesguide
According to Jungle Scout, 44% of all Amazon sellers work full-time in their businesses in 2022! With stats like these, it’s no wonder that the number of Amazon seller tools available has exploded over the last few years.
If you are thinking of starting an Amazon business or already operate one, you may be wondering what tools will give you the best bang for your buck!
In this post, we’ll look at the 4 best Amazon seller tools in 2023 and discuss some of the key features you should consider when making your choice.
Founded in 2015, Jungle Scout is one of the top Amazon seller tools on the market today.
Jungle Scout is an ‘all-in-one’ Amazon seller platform that is packed with seller tools to help Amazon sellers with product research, source suppliers, optimize listings, manage inventory, track sales, and much more.
Jungle Scout offers four products:
- Jungle Scout – web-based tools for Amazon sellers
- Jungle Scout Cobalt – for large brands and agencies
- Jungle Scout API – for accurate insights
- Downstream – for optimizing and automating advertising on Amazon
- Keyword research tool
- Opportunity finder research tools
- Sales rank analytics
- Review automation
- Chrome extension
- Inventory manager
- Category trends
- Training Academy
- Suppler database
- Product tracker and database
- Listing builder
- Promotions and alerts
Jungle Scout syncs seamlessly with your Amazon Seller account in just a few steps.
Learn how to connect your Amazon central seller account here.
You can also link multiple Amazon seller accounts under a single Jungle Scout account.
Jungle Scout was built exclusively for Amazon sellers which makes it the perfect all-in-one tool for Amazon sellers.
If you are new to Jungle Scout, it can take some time to get used to the sheer number of tools at your disposal but the Jungle Scout is very intuitive and easy to use so it won’t take you long to get the hang of it.
There are tons of useful resources provided by Jungle Scout to help Amazon sellers with little-to-no background, navigate their way around Jungle Scout’s software solution.
For FBA sellers, privacy and security of data are very important and it is clear that Jungle Scout takes the responsibility of protecting the data of FBA sellers very seriously.
It includes a ton of helpful information about Jungle Scout’s data handling practices and is worth a read if you are an Amazon seller that would like assurance concerning how your valuable data is dealt with.
Jungle Scout takes the security of data and adopts technical and organizational precautions to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of that data.
This is especially important since there is a huge amount of confidential data about business transactions, Amazon sales data, bank accounts, profit margins, and goods sold flowing through their tools.
Jungle Scout offers three plans:
- Basic – $49 per month (billed monthly) or $29 per month (billed annually)
- Suite – $69 per month (billed monthly) or $49 per month (billed annually)
- Professional – $129 per month (billed monthly) or $84 per month (billed annually)
Jungle Scout also offers a 7-day risk-free trial so that you can take the tool for a test drive before committing.
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Packed with features
- Seamless integration with Amazon Seller Central accounts
- A simple user interface makes Jungle Scout great for Amazon sellers who may be new to Amazon seller tools
- Smaller FBA sellers may find Jungle Scout a bit too pricey
Try Jungle Scout
Best for larger businesses
With over 1 million users worldwide, Helium 10 (owned by Assembly) is one of the biggest players in the Amazon seller tools space that provides top-notch Amazon seller tools.
With its massive range of seller tools on offer, Helium 10 is a popular Amazon seller tool choice for entrepreneurs that sell on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.
If you are new to Amazon selling or aren’t sure what seller tools you need for your business, it is worth checking out Jungle Scout’s Amazon 101 series to help you choose the best Amazon seller tools for your business.
Similar to Jungle Scout, Helium 10 is an all-in-one tool that offers a huge range of features, including tools for:
- Product research
- Keyword research
- Listing optimization
They also offer a suite of free tools including a QR code generator, PPC auditor, URL builder, and a Chrome extension.
Connecting your Amazon account to Helium 10 is quick and simple. It uses a token system that allows you to sync your Amazon account in minutes.
You can learn more about the process here.
Helium 10 is very well laid out and is simple to use.
Every feature Amazon FBA sellers could need for managing your Amazon business (including inventory management, PPC campaigns, research tools, product listing optimization, and profit tracking) can be found on your home dashboard.
It is worth digging around the Help Center if you get stuck or need a little guidance when using the tool.
However, they do provide the ability for business owners to activate multi-factor authentication on their accounts (including on free accounts) which is a great security feature.
Helium 10 offers three plans:
- Starter – $39 per month (billed monthly) or $29 per month (billed annually)
- Platinum – $99 per month (billed monthly) or $84 per month (billed annually)
- Diamond – $249 per month (billed monthly) or $209 per month (billed annually)
- Free tools
- 7-day free trial
- Simple seller account integration process
- Premium plans are a bit pricey compared to the competition, but the available features make up for the price uplift if your business is scaling up fast.
Try Helium 10
Best for new sellers
ZonGuru was built for Amazon sellers by Amazon sellers and it shows!
ZonGuru is a beautiful tool but doesn’t take our word for it – take it for a spin using ZonGuru’s clever interactive demo here!
- Niche finder
- Monthly sales tracking
- Suppler collaboration with AliBaba.com
- Listing optimization
- Analytics and business metrics
- Monitoring and alerts
- Customer engagement – email and review automated
Syncing ZonGuru with your Amazon seller account is super easy and can be done in three simple steps!
Check out ZonGuru’s tutorial video for details on how you can unlock the full power of the ZonGuru suite of tools by connecting your Amazon account.
ZonGuru’s user interface is super clean and not intimidating (even for new sellers).
The dashboard is simple to navigate and there are plenty of filter options to save you time when conducting research.
Spend a few hours navigating your way around ZonGuru and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
ZonGuru offers a 7-day free trial so you can test drive the full suite of tools before committing to using ZonGuru. It is also worth checking out the interactive demo mentioned above.
From a security perspective, ZonGuru takes data protection seriously and has adopted several safeguards to ensure your data is safe, including firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to their data centers, and information access authorization controls.
ZonGuru offers three plans with up to 40% off if you choose to pay annually:
- Researcher – $39 per month (billed monthly) or $24 per month (billed annually)
- Seller – $49 per month (billed monthly) or $38 per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – custom pricing
- Beautiful interface and is simple to use
- Well-priced entry-level tool
- 7-day free trial
- Lots of features helpful to FBA sellers
- Lacking some of the features of other products on the market such as PPC ad automation and refund reimbursement assistance
Best for those on a budget
Founded in 2016, SellerApp is a Singapore-based all-in-one suite of tools that helps FBA sellers.
SellerApp offers five core solutions:
- Sellers – self-serve, web-based tools for FBA sellers
- Private label brands – optimization, Intelligence, and Automation platform Private Label Brands
- Agencies – automation and easy reporting for agencies
- APIs – helping you to collect data, insights, demand trends, and more
- Managed services – providing tailored expertise to help grow your business
SellerApp’s mission is to help a million sellers sell globally and profitably.
This shows in their seller tool as it has been built for the Amazon seller looking to take their business to the next level!
- Amazon PPC automation tool
- Listing optimization
- Keyword research
- Keyword rank tracker
- Sales data, analysis, and tracking
- Product research and best seller data
- Real-time alerts
Connecting your seller central account with SellerApp unlocks a ton of data you can leverage to grow your business.
It’s a simple process and can be completed in just a few steps. You can a complete guide on how to sync your seller central account with SellerApp here.
SellerApp is a very well-designed and user-friendly tool for sellers.
Check out the demo video above to get a feel for the SellerApp user interface and judge for yourself.
SellerApp has a separate ‘GDPR Commitment and Roadmap’ that addresses the EU GDPR but it appears to be outdated information.
It seems this page hasn’t been updated to reflect SellerApp’s current data handling practices under GDPR.
Similarly, from a security perspective, SellerApp does not provide much information about the security measures that the company has adopted.
If you are interested in learning more, it may be worth contacting SellerApp to understand more about their data handling practices.
SellerApp operates under a ‘freemium’ model and offers three plans:
- Freemium – $0 per month
- Pro Lite – $49 per month (billed monthly) or $39 per month (billed annually)
- Professional – $99 per month (billed monthly) or $79 per month (billed annually)
- Freemium option
- 7-day free trial
- Low limits on features such as product and keyword tracking when compared to competitor tools
With so many tools to choose from, it can be difficult to work out which tools you need and which ones you don’t.
There is certainly no rule to say that you must purchase a bunch of tools to be a successful seller on Amazon but certain tools will make your job a whole lot easier.
Some of the most common tasks that sellers and brands will use tools for include:
- Product listings, optimization and research
- Repricing and price history
- Advertising campaigns and PPC
- Review requests and feedback
- Customer support
- Forecasting and re-stocking
- Accounting and tax
- Keyword research
- Sourcing and supplier search
- Refunds and reimbursements
- Amazon inventory tracking
- Browser extensions (i.e. Chrome)
- Backup and data recovery software
In this article, we have covered the best all-in-one tools available and most of them will have features that can help make the above tasks less of a chore.
There are several specialty tools available that focus on one or two of the above tasks (for example product research or advertising campaigns only).
If you are in the market for accounting or bookkeeping software for your business, check out our list of the 5 Best Accounting Software for Amazon Sellers.
Your choice of tools will vary depending on your specific needs as an Amazon seller but we hope this article gives you a better idea of some of the different types of seller software out there and how they can help you run your business more effectively.
When it comes to choosing the right tools for your Amazon business, two of the most popular options are Jungle Scout and Helium 10. Both are great choices, but which one is right for you?
Both tools offer a free trial and/or limited money-back guarantee, so why not try both and see which one works better for you?
Ultimately, the best seller tool for your Amazon FBA business is the one that meets your needs.
There you have it – the top seller tools for Amazon sellers!
We hope you have found this guide helpful.
Hopefully, you leave us not only have a better idea of the top tools for FBA sellers on the market today but a better understanding of software for FBA sellers in general.
Let us know in the comments which tools you use to level up your business!